TBTWithMercenaries

Pictures about TBTWithMercenaries

Best tweets:


Why so fine ehhhhh #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/D6mUcLBYo4
Why so fine ehhhhh #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/D6mUcLBYo4
NaughtyByNature❼ 27/02/2020 07:12
My Girl, living the good life and sparkling #TBTWithMercenaries #MercyEke
http://pic.twitter.com/rV8FEdCuQv
topsy
Mercy Eke 27/02/2020 05:23
This is the most important #TBTWithMercenaries it's the day we made every girl dream, keyword "we" cause y'all made it happen, for the men that keyed into the vision God bless y'all I will love Y'all forever (my God gifts) https:// twitter.com/MaaziOfficial/ status/1232992277183770626   …
Mercy Eke 27/02/2020 05:09
Who did this lambo art then, they were lovely Had fun with y'all we should certainly play more often love y'all #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/8BbOeYsOwj
Who did this lambo art  then, they were lovely Had fun with y'all we should certainly play more often  love y'all #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/8BbOeYsOwj
I've exhausted 99% of my love and loyalty on Mercy Please the other and future bbnaija housemates should manage the remaining 1% that's all I can give #TbtWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/Zfyd4plA8r
I've exhausted 99% of my love and loyalty on Mercy  Please the other and future bbnaija housemates should manage the remaining 1% that's all I can give  #TbtWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/Zfyd4plA8r
VERIFIED homie 27/02/2020 03:53
Me whenever I see Mercenaries hashtag trending on Twitter Lol #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/nWYK0NSTW2
Me whenever I see Mercenaries hashtag trending on Twitter  Lol   #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/nWYK0NSTW2
VERIFIED homie 27/02/2020 03:43
I don't know about y'all but I've been wanting to ask Mercy @real_mercyeke if she can fight Takwando... bcoz I remembered this night my mind bin dey cut this kind yoga oo Even biggie recommended Xcellent (in biggie voice) But be careful lol #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/5BVUz6nkA3
I don't know about y'all but I've been wanting to ask Mercy @real_mercyeke if she can fight Takwando... bcoz I remembered this  night my mind bin dey cut this kind yoga oo  Even biggie recommended  Xcellent (in biggie voice) But be careful lol   #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/5BVUz6nkA3
PepperDem Gang 27/02/2020 03:31
Throwback to Task, #BBNaija @real_mercyeke the only GOAL Scorer aka the Lambo Mercy Goal. #TBTWithMercenaries #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/M1BdaqqWvv
topsy
PDTV6 27/02/2020 03:04
We hear it’s #TBTWithMercenaries @real_mercyeke have you seen the link with all our favorite Mercy gifs. Best part is you can save the gifs on your phone! pdtv6.com/mercybbn/  
http://pic.twitter.com/Xv1jFMijkb
Mercy Eke 27/02/2020 02:57
Hollup hollupthe queen herself said I'm stunning i have left twitter for y'all #TBTWithMercenaries https:// twitter.com/IamDencia/stat us/1233033593649127424   …
Uncle Maazi 27/02/2020 02:46
She was one of the delegates who represented BBN to appeal the banning Of Big Brother Naija. Most of you don't really know how powerful Mercy is. She is a winner and a leader. #TBTWithMercenaries #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/u8YCktkZ4W
She was one of the delegates who represented BBN to appeal the banning Of Big Brother Naija. Most of you don't really know how powerful Mercy is. She is a winner and a leader.  #TBTWithMercenaries #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/u8YCktkZ4W
Uncle Maazi 27/02/2020 02:39
Nobody in the history of BBN had 41.77% vote just 1 lady. And you say she is not loved? #TBTWithMercenaries #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/f8v4BdjwDA
Nobody in the history of BBN had 41.77% vote just 1 lady. And you say she is not loved? #TBTWithMercenaries #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/f8v4BdjwDA
Oh my God this is by far the best TBT! #TBTWithMercenaries Baby woke up and prayed to God. She was thankful that He saw her through the 99 days. After this, she said, "99th day, thank you God". Always so grateful
http://pic.twitter.com/thS48bR6IW
Oh my God this is by far the best TBT!  #TBTWithMercenaries Baby woke up and prayed to God. She was thankful that He saw her through the 99 days. After this, she said, "99th day, thank you God". Always so grateful <br>http://pic.twitter.com/thS48bR6IW
I miss #Micy moments. These two must give us a reality show #MercyEke #TbTwithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/kRZzlQNI9c
I miss #Micy moments.  These two must give us a reality show  #MercyEke #TbTwithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/kRZzlQNI9c
Zen Magazine Africa 27/02/2020 02:19
That last girl standing speech by Mercy in Big brother Naija ... you gotta love her @real_mercyeke #TBTWithMercenaries #ZenMagazine #BBNaija #bbnaijaupdates
http://pic.twitter.com/nxBXRjhkFW
Btches are still pressed bcz they thought when Ultimatelove begin we will leave our Mercy and Stan other people. Cry harder Btches we just renewed our Stanship This stanship is a life time thing #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/qNwbDU9KtY
Btches are still pressed bcz they thought when Ultimatelove begin we will leave our Mercy and Stan other people. Cry harder Btches we just renewed our Stanship This stanship is a life time thing  #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/qNwbDU9KtY
So I was 8 months pregnant on this day. When @real_mercyeke was announced the winner, I was shouting to the extent my husband ran out of his room he thought something was wrong with me chai my love for Mercy #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/IvqOdDBkFy
How about we talk about this masterpiece behind you This right here was another housemate entirely. they trolled we hyped..It was and still a motivation to some people. I Stan a mighty bum bum I've never seen a bum with so much fans an recognition before. #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/LPyEdzGFv6
How about we talk about this masterpiece behind you  This right here was another housemate entirely. they trolled we hyped..It was and still a motivation to some people. I Stan a mighty bum bum   I've never seen a bum with so much fans an recognition before. #TBTWithMercenaries <br>http://pic.twitter.com/LPyEdzGFv6
The jacuzzi misses you honey. No one has ever brightened that area like you did since you left... Not even the love guests #TBTWithMercenaries #UltimateLoveNG
http://pic.twitter.com/uJV4pIKWXg
The jacuzzi misses you honey. No one has ever brightened that area like you did since you left... Not even the love guests   #TBTWithMercenaries #UltimateLoveNG<br>http://pic.twitter.com/uJV4pIKWXg
AFRICA NO 1 BAD GIRL 27/02/2020 12:09
This video will always be my best throwback of mercy in the house I love you so much aswear, no dull moment with someone like @real_mercyeke #TBTWithMercenaries
http://pic.twitter.com/O8IqIMpVBE
topsy
Read More on Twitter