Atlanta Weather

Best tweets:

Le Petit Marche 18/10/2018 02:47
Crisp weather in the morning is REALLY starting to make it feel like fall in Atlanta, huh?! Warm up with Le Petit Marche, darlings! Repost from @jackieee.ooo: "Simply the best breakfast place in Town!"
http://pic.twitter.com/xnZsTRPmqv
Crisp weather in the morning is REALLY starting to make it feel like fall in Atlanta, huh?! Warm up with Le Petit Marche, darlings!  Repost from @jackieee.ooo: "Simply the best breakfast place in Town!"<br>http://pic.twitter.com/xnZsTRPmqv
The cloud cover meant it took awhile to get there, but Atlanta reached its expected high of 83 degrees this afternoon, Channel 2 Action News reported. The average high for this date is 73. 83° now is ...
Vy Howard 18/10/2018 01:22
This Carrot Cake, with scratch-made Salted Caramel, totally fits the shift to Fall weather here in Atlanta, don’t you think? I’m also thinking about making a Spiced Pear Cake for Kesid’s birthday party this Sunday, thoughts? I’m all about that Fall life … https:// ift.tt/2PHBWAO  
http://pic.twitter.com/xDbIn2ovF7
This Carrot Cake, with scratch-made Salted Caramel, totally fits the shift to Fall weather here in Atlanta, don’t you think? I’m also thinking about making a Spiced Pear Cake for Kesid’s birthday party this Sunday, thoughts? I’m all about that Fall life …  https:// ift.tt/2PHBWAO     <br>http://pic.twitter.com/xDbIn2ovF7
ATLANTA -- A tornado officially touched down in Atlanta on Wednesday evening, according to the National Weather Service. According to National Weather Service Chief Meteorologist Keith Spellman, an EF ...
  🌺 Chrystal  🌺 18/10/2018 12:57
Headed to NYC for the day before the #gilmoregirlsfanfest .. this fall weather is a welcomed change from the heat in Atlanta. Ps.. @BusyPhilipps if you decide to do a pop up book signing in nyc today..I wouldn't be upset #Thiswillonlyhurtalittle
topsy
Hurricane Michael has been downgraded to a tropical storm, and the center of the storm has moved into the Carolinas. Kyle Thiem, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service, said metro Atlanta h...
Jose Castillo 18/10/2018 11:29
Digging this Atlanta weather!
http://pic.twitter.com/Gr9n4UI7Tj
Digging this Atlanta weather! <br>http://pic.twitter.com/Gr9n4UI7Tj
ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Fitness Machine ... where he has served as leader of the finance team for Home Depot.com, and Finance Director at The Weather Channel, CHEP and Access Insu...
Trina the Writer 18/10/2018 02:17
I love Fall weather. We waited long enough. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right. #fall @ Atlanta, Georgia https://www. instagram.com/p/BpDrHKqnhA60 Z3lKQ34Wz2GOTS1LyqgFpX-aZw0/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=wkwrvn3eqjz0   …
There’s a 60 percent chance of rain up north, he said, with a 40 percent chance for metro Atlanta. The Southside should stay drier with a 20 percent chance of rain, according to Channel 2. TUESDAY RAI...
Chris Wojdyla 18/10/2018 01:51
Due to the weather being so warm still in Atlanta, Cashmere & Cabernet season has been delayed until Nov 1. I would however like to remind everyone that Negroni season can be celebrated year-round #NegronisForever
http://pic.twitter.com/YJdP5jLm1T
Due to the weather being so warm still in Atlanta, Cashmere & Cabernet season has been delayed until Nov 1. I would however like to remind everyone that Negroni season can be celebrated year-round #NegronisForever<br>http://pic.twitter.com/YJdP5jLm1T
SneakerVision 18/10/2018 12:46
This legit is me!!! Gonna be cold tomorrow. I love hot weather. And yes, I call it HOTLANTA. #hotweatheriswhatsup #atlanta #hotlanta #sneakervision
http://pic.twitter.com/VaOF0LWwm3
topsy
C&W Atlanta 17/10/2018 08:09
Atlanta's #industrial market is hot, hot, hot - even though the weather is finally cooling down: https:// cushwk.co/2yoM9vd   #CRE #CREATL
http://pic.twitter.com/1JsCSe81Vt
topsy
Nash from Nashville 17/10/2018 07:22
Mini Supercell splits TWICE and travels 140 MILES across Georgia! From start to finish, yesterday’s lone storm held together for roughly 7 HOURS and never met severe criteria! Here’s complete radar hyper-lapse as it passed south of Atlanta! #gawx #thinkweather #weather
http://pic.twitter.com/iSmjOSltK9
Princess 17/10/2018 07:13
#FinnHour Hi All! I hope it's a fantastic week for everyone. Weather gorgeous in Atlanta! Fall has finally arrived. #FinnsLaw
MJ 17/10/2018 04:56
anyone else think they're about to get the weather every time they see Ted Cruz #Atlanta
http://pic.twitter.com/8tzApfpIHb
anyone else think they're about to get the weather every time they see Ted Cruz  #Atlanta <br>http://pic.twitter.com/8tzApfpIHb
ARNOLD Masonry 14/10/2018 10:45
Here in Georgia the weather is finally getting cooler! Perfect time to have a custom stone fireplace installed, so you and your family can enjoy the outdoors! https://www. arnoldmasonryandlandscape.com/service-areas/   #Outdoor #Fireplace #Contractor #Atlanta #Georgia #Outdoor_Fireplace_Contractor_Atlanta_Georgia
http://pic.twitter.com/0faGrW0iVf
Here in Georgia the weather is finally getting cooler! Perfect time to have a custom stone fireplace installed, so you and your family can enjoy the outdoors!   https://www. arnoldmasonryandlandscape.com/service-areas/       #Outdoor #Fireplace #Contractor #Atlanta #Georgia #Outdoor_Fireplace_Contractor_Atlanta_Georgia <br>http://pic.twitter.com/0faGrW0iVf
JacksonSugarNovels 14/10/2018 01:15
It should be ILLEGAL to employers to threaten firing when any state of weather emergency has been declared. Seeking to comply during an Atlanta ice storm sent me into a ditch after being told by employer we were required to get to work - and this was a state agency.
Lindsey Tingler 13/10/2018 04:44
This cool weather is making me super excited for Halloween. Join me as DJ White Rabbit at Stone Mountain Park today!!! Only a few more weekends left of Pumpkin Fest. #TechLife #Atlanta
http://pic.twitter.com/exQN6myPSB
This cool weather is making me super excited for Halloween. Join me as DJ White Rabbit at Stone Mountain Park today!!! Only a few more weekends left of Pumpkin Fest. #TechLife #Atlanta <br>http://pic.twitter.com/exQN6myPSB
Hitokiri Battōsai 13/10/2018 02:03
Officially hoodie and tracc pants weather in Atlanta
http://pic.twitter.com/QbnnyCcBhN
Officially hoodie and tracc pants weather in Atlanta <br>http://pic.twitter.com/QbnnyCcBhN
404 VODKA 12/10/2018 10:27
Welcome this cooler weather with a fresh #Fall cocktail. Introducing the 404 Glory made with your very own local #404Vodka. Share this recipe with friends and family and enjoy! #Vodka #Atlanta #ATL
http://pic.twitter.com/JZ7UWGvaCO
Welcome this cooler weather with a fresh #Fall cocktail. Introducing the 404 Glory made with your very own local #404Vodka. Share this recipe with friends and family and enjoy! #Vodka #Atlanta #ATL <br>http://pic.twitter.com/JZ7UWGvaCO
Mike from YouTube! 12/10/2018 06:44
They said to drive it hard. So I did lol. I’m in Atlanta, super nice weather!
http://pic.twitter.com/zkWtXxNIDl
They said to drive it hard. So I did lol. I’m in Atlanta, super nice weather! <br>http://pic.twitter.com/zkWtXxNIDl
Stephen Sweet 12/10/2018 04:19
Man it feels great out! Hoodie weather is finally here! Perfect weather for tours! Plus @WalkrStalkrCon #Atlanta is right around the corner so Book your tour today at http://www. atlantamovietours.com   ! Use promo code SWEET! #FallIsHere #AtlantaMovieTours #TWD #TWDFamily
http://pic.twitter.com/9mmnmAU1Hk – a The Woodbury Shoppe
Man it feels great out! Hoodie weather is finally here! Perfect weather for tours! Plus @WalkrStalkrCon #Atlanta is right around the corner so Book your tour today at  http://www. atlantamovietours.com     ! Use promo code SWEET! #FallIsHere #AtlantaMovieTours #TWD #TWDFamily<br>http://pic.twitter.com/9mmnmAU1Hk – à The Woodbury Shoppe
@ChumpChange_ATL Perfect for the Atlanta weather. #LHMF
http://pic.twitter.com/GbG1V8u0m7
@ChumpChange_ATL Perfect for the Atlanta weather. #LHMF<br>http://pic.twitter.com/GbG1V8u0m7
$quad Boss'd Up 12/10/2018 06:49
So ready to leave Atlanta...I wasnt close to prepared for no cold weather...we was wearing gym short n flip flops in Albany
Read More on Twitter